Aš esu Herojus
- A school which prepares a child to be ready to integrate into any other school in the country or the World for further learning
- IPC (International Primary Curriculum) educational institution, where an integrated thematic curriculum is applied.
- The most important thing is learning how to learn Teaching is organized in such a way that students would learn to plan their time themselves, would make efforts and reach their goals.
- A safe and valuable school where children are taught not only within the area of the school but also in the urban space and beyond.
- A teacher who teaches and learns by the leading by example principle
Education is organized based on INTEGRAL, CONTEXTUAL, THEMATIC teaching methodologies. By analyzing any topic through different learning subjects, subject knowledge is adopted more effectively. This also forms the perception of the World encouraging thinking, comparing, analyzing, awakens the desire to know and motivates learning.
I EDUCATIONAL BLOCK – STUDENT’S HOUR
Morning Exercise / Physical Education; Exact Science, Languages, Natural Science; Time Outdoors / Rest / Games
II EDUCATIONAL BLOCK – ARTS FACTORY
Drawing and technologies, music, non-traditional arts technologies, art history, visual arts, etc.
III EDUCATIONAL BLOCK – OPTIONAL SUBJECTS
Nature Protectors Club, Netroart (Non-Traditional Arts Technologies); An Hour of Challenge; Writers Union; Spanish Language; Theatre; Capoeira; Karate; STEM; Video Arts; Chess; Dance
A modern, creative space in which the acquired knowledge and competences are realized by creating “products” or “services”.